Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2005/09/25 00:51:51 UTC

Boolean tag attributes

A number of tag attributes are documented as type String but implemented
as type boolean. Should the docs be changed, or is this based on a
standard Servlet-spec defined String to bool conversion?

L.

Re: Boolean tag attributes

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Wendy Smoak wrote:
> From: "Laurie Harper" <la...@holoweb.net>
>
>> A number of tag attributes are documented as type String but
>> implemented as
>> type boolean. Should the docs be changed, or is this based on a standard
>> Servlet-spec defined String to bool conversion?
>

> Which docs?  I recently fixed all the validation warnings on the tld files
> in the taglib sub-project, and IIRC all of them were due to a missing
> <type>
> tag on an attribute.
>
>   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-dev&m=112708829216497
>
> If you're looking at the Taglibdoc/Taglib Reference on the test site, it
> hasn't been updated in a while.

Ah, OK, yeah, I was looking at the taglibdoc generated info. I'll build
a local, up-to-date copy and use that until the site gets update ;-)

L.

Re: Boolean tag attributes

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Laurie Harper" <la...@holoweb.net>