Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2015/10/06 11:33:30 UTC

Welcome to our new committers Gil Portenseigne and Wei Zhang!

On behalf of the PMC, welcome onboard guys and keep up the good work!

Jacopo

Re: Welcome to our new committers Gil Portenseigne and Wei Zhang!

Posted by Gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Many Thanks to all of you !    :'-)

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Gil and Wei, may the community continue to grow and we look forward to working with you

Le 06/10/2015 11:33, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> On behalf of the PMC, welcome onboard guys and keep up the good work!
>
> Jacopo

Congrats both ! Feel free to commit :)

Nicolas

Re: Welcome to our new committers Gil Portenseigne and Wei Zhang!

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.

Posted by Mike Bates <mi...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations guys!

Great talking with you in Budapest, Gil, and I hope I get to meet you one
day as well, Wei.

Best regards,

Mike

--
Mike Bates
HotWax Systems

Posted by akash jain <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many-Many Congrats to Gil and Wei..!!! :-)

Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
HotWax Systems - est. 1997

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Gil and Wei!!!

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager,Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Shi Jinghai <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats Gil and Wei!

Shi Jinghai

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Hi,

Many congratulations to Gil and Wei !!!

Julien.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congrats Guys….

Thanks & Regards
—
Deepak Dixit

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Welcome on board mates :)

Jacques

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hey, good news, welcome guys!

Michael

Posted by Gavin Mabie <kw...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congrats to new committers Gil Portenseigne and Wei Zhang!

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilaments@gmail.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sure Taher, but send it to me directly ASF MLs does not (barely) support attachments

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Gil,

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Jacques !

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
That's great news! Congratulations Gil and Wei

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Welcome to our new committers Gil Portenseigne and Wei Zhang!

Posted by Nathan Boudou <n....@guimby.eu>.