Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by RamanaJV <ra...@esntechnologies.co.in> on 2002/07/17 16:12:26 UTC

[UML]: Poseidon license key

HI All,
	I have installed Poseidon 1.3.1 and it is asking me for the license
key when I start it. But, I couldn't find anything like that in the home
directory of Poseidon.
	Please, help me.

Ramana.

RE: [UML]: Poseidon license key

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.

Hi, Ramana

Right off Gentleware's website, for Poseidon CE:

First start of Poseidon
During startup, Poseidon expects to find a key file called
'InterimPoseidonCE.key' in the installation directory 'poseidon1.3', in
'poseidon1.3/bin' (this is where the installation puts it), or in your home
directory. All configuration files are put in the directory 'poseidon/CE' in
your home directory.

If you want to set another home directory for Poseidon's configuration, set
the environment variable POSEIDONCE_HOME prior to starting Poseidon.

At startup, you can register with Gentleware to receive a final key for
PoseidonCE. The shipped interim key runs for 1000 days, the final key is
unlimited.

I just downloaded and unzipped the latest, and the interim key file is
certainly present, in the bin/ directory.

Arved