Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gunnar Boström <Gu...@tietoenator.com> on 2008/03/13 00:11:00 UTC

Is it possible to have multiple changes.xml files?

Hi,
We use the changes plugin and it works fine. Now I would like to have more
than one (at the moment 3) changes.xml file and create 3 separate reports.
Is this possible and if it is can you show the xml for it?

The reason for having 3 is that our system we are working with have 3
separate parts and teams and they will do releases with different versions
Regards
Gunnar

RE: Is it possible to have multiple changes.xml files?