Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2004/08/07 01:22:18 UTC

commons.xo.Mapper gone

Hi all. I'm trying to update my turbine version to use t-2.3-HEAD
One og the things I noticed is that the Pipeline needs commons.xo.Mapper
to load. Mapper need commons-io-0.2.XX which is very old !

I'd like to upgrade to commons-io-1.0.jar but I must change
commons.xo.mapper to used it, but I can't find !

Suggestions ?
Thanks !

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
InterBusiness Tecnologia e Serviços

RE: commons.xo.Mapper gone

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Hi,
I sent a note to the user list about this..  Basically, I think we need to
ditch commons-xo..  it's one more jar, and we could use something else like
xpp or betwixt to do this..  Just requires someone to supply the patch..

commons-io is in jakarta-commons-sandbox if you really want to look for it..

Eric