Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Ushakov, Sergey N" <us...@int.com.ru> on 2002/10/01 17:51:03 UTC

Re: Character set ignorance

Richard, it is still difficult to make any conclusions regarding your issue
as the information you have posted misses such important parts as XML and
XSL prologues/declarations. If you post something more complete it would be
much easier... The same about verbatim complaints from Xalan.

Regards,
Sergey