Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Emmanouil Diplas <em...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/29 14:22:06 UTC

Open Office 4.18 keeps crashing after upgrading from 4.17

Hello, ever since I upgraded my software from 4.17 to 4.18 the SW keeps crashing and stays in an infinite loop of attempting to restore my open sheet, and then it stars all over again every few seconds, regardless of the format I am using “XLS” or “ODS”.
Removed 4.18 and went back to 4.17 and now even 4.17 keeps crashing and I cannot work.
Please advise and Thank you for your time!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10