Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Stephen Couchman <fl...@berkshire.rr.com> on 2005/06/24 08:48:58 UTC

schema.system.s50EF5828F65326C36FC083B1697A336A ???

Apologies if I missed this in the documentation, but I'm at a complete
loss to explain whats going on.  I've only just recently started looking
into the XMLBeans libraries and tools, and I ran scomp in source only
mode targeting 1.4 on the sample Schema definition in the sample
"OrderMatters."

The resulting source output uses packages/classes that were not
generated and I can't locate in any of the jar files that came with the
distribution (2.0.0-beta1).

One example is on line 19 of StatementDocument.java

public static final org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType type =
(org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType)schema.system.s50EF5828F65326C36FC083B1697A336A.TypeSystemHolder.typeSystem.resolveHandle("statement2987doctype");

Now I have no idea what all those characters represent after the
schema.system package, but I do know that there is no such package
either in the generated source, or the jars I have.  Did I set it up wrong?

Thanks,

~Stephen

Running
Windows XP SP2
JRE 1.5.0_03
XMLBeans 2.0.0-beta1

ps: from memory, I believe the command line I was using was:
scomp -dl -srconly -src c:\xml\src -javasource 1.4 -verbose stmt.xsd