Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/17 21:14:14 UTC

iSaSiLk - should we drop the classes that use it?

As the subject says - I think we should probably drop the classes that
depend on the (commercial) iSaSiLk package.

I don't think it's now necessary, given the JSSE support in 1.4, and
it would simplify the builds a bit if it were removed.

S.

Re: iSaSiLk - should we drop the classes that use it?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I don't either / Ant does.

But setting up Eclipse is tedious.

I'll leave this for after 2.1.