Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2020/06/04 18:41:57 UTC

RESEARCH: UK Mobile Banking App Review 2020

Hi all,

I thought this would be a relevant report especially for the developers
working on our customer-facing apps and Open Banking APIs. While it's for
the UK, I think it's valuable to shed light on the apps that will emerge
for the markets we're focused on.

Here's a comprehensive study and review of all the mobile banking apps from
the UK for Current Accounts (challenger and traditional banks) and AISPs
(Account Information service providers). It ranks each app on 130 different
features.

Executive Summary from Optima Consultancy at
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/optimas-5th-mobile-bank-app-review-executive-summary-mark-o-keefe/?trackingId=lRux0HMYTMKlhLls9U7uxQ%3D%3D
The full review can be downloaded at
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:1bf02272-2c8f-4ea8-b23a-999dd62bf6e3#pageNum=53

What might be most valuable from the report in helping understand the use
cases that will be relevant for the customer-facing apps that will become
more accessible for the Base of the Pyramid are pages 41 through 52 through
which break down the features by current account provider and account
information service provider.

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative