Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2009/03/21 14:01:56 UTC

Wicketstuff Core Dependency Management...

The dependencies in the main wicketstuff-core are "scoped" for stuff
like slf4j and jetty to be "provided".  This totally screwed me up
when I was trying to write an example application (the log4j stuff
wasn't showing up because it was marked as provided by the parent
pom).  Does anyone care if I remove the scope declarations from the
<dependencyManagement> section in the wicketstuff-core parent pom?  It
fixed my problem when I did.

James

Re: Wicketstuff Core Dependency Management...

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Wicket itself doesn't declare the dependencies this way.  So, why
should wicketstuff-core?

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
I thought you were talking about the the jetty dependencies (which I
think slf4j is part of)?
If they are not marked as provided, then won't everyone have to
override them in order to exclude them?

- Brill

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.