Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/31 18:40:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1

I've uploaded a distribution of ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1.

http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/servicemix-runtime-1.0-m1/org/apache/servicemix/runtime/apache-servicemix-runtime/1.0-m1/
The svn tag is available at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/runtime/tags/runtime-1.0-m1/

Please review carefully (this is the first release of this subproject, so we
need to make sure legal stuff is ok) and vote

[ ] +1 Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1
[ ] -1 Do not release

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
+ 1

--
Thanks
Jeff

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Oh, and to make it official....

I change my (non-binding) -1 to a (non-binding) +1 for the full assembly,
but keep the (non-binding) -1 for the artifact that is missing the
LICENSE/NOTICE files.

:-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Runtime 1.0-m1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Guillaume,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
For the record, I cancel this release, mainly due to the renaming of this
module.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.