Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan-Oliver Wuelfing <Ja...@scai.fraunhofer.de> on 2007/02/09 09:23:54 UTC

Maven Eclipse Repository

Good Morning, (well, here at least)

I got this error message:

09.02.07 09:07:53 CET: Unable to read project /wsag4j/pom.xml;
org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: POM 'mss:mss' not
found in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

   mss:mss:pom:0.0.1

from the specified remote repositories:
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

But my SVN-repo is on packcs-e0.scai.faunhofer.de/repos/mss/trunk and
the local repo is in /home/jwuelfin/programs/maven-2.0.4/repo

Why does it not look in any of these locations?

Thank you
  Jan

Re: Maven Eclipse Repository

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Could you please post your POM ?

do you refer to mss:mss as a parent POM ? If so, this parent must be
installed first, or you have to provide a <relativePath> to locate it from
your project.

Nico.