Posted to user@struts.apache.org by cpanon <cp...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/06 02:54:20 UTC

bean:page bean:write

Hello
I am trying understand how to use the bean:page with the different
properties, application, config, response, request, session, and I
understand the simple syntax.  What I dont know is what properties I can
"get at" with what syntax for the bean:write tag for each of the properties
of the bean:page property  to be output

For example what is the application property that will give me the URL  for
the full context of the present webapp?  I have an applet and all its signed
jars directly off the webapp context.  How can I get these two bean tags to
put in the applet codebase attribute :
codebase="http://localhost:8089/webapp/" dynamically so I can launch my
applet.  The applet runs fine as a simple html file with no codebase,
obviously it is defaulting where the html is located on the webserver.  I
now want to switch this over to a tomcat webapp.  Ideas?  tia!