Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Kevin Liu <li...@163.com> on 2019/06/13 15:21:46 UTC

About Contributor Permission

Hi,
I've been using Apache Flink for a year and I find it quite interesting. Now I really want to make contribution to Apache Flink so that it will become more popular and useful for big data application. Would you please give me the contributor permission? My JIRA ID is lemony.
Best, Kevin

Re: About Contributor Permission

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
I've given you contributor permissions.

Please make sure to read the contribution guide
<https://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html>.