Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Ravi <ra...@harbinger-systems.com> on 2003/12/03 08:00:54 UTC

hi ! facing problem while connecting to oracle (IMP**)

hi
 this is RaviKumar from harbinger Systems,Pune,India
 we are using torque (ORM) frame work..we were facing problems while connecting database oracle therough Base or BasePeer class... here i am giving runtime exception along with my torque properties file...
could you guide me what changes i have to make in my torque.properties file so that i can fix my runtime exceptions..
looking faward to your valueable suggestion
regards
RaviKumar

Error:
org.apache.torque.TorqueException: Attempt to register pool for database dblms t
hat is not configured in Torque.properties
        at org.apache.torque.Torque.getPool(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doInsert(Unknown Source)
        at com.lms.persist.BaseCustomerPeer.doInsert(BaseCustomerPeer.java:173)
        at com.lms.persist.BaseCustomerPeer.doInsert(BaseCustomerPeer.java:151)
        at com.lms.persist.BaseCustomerPeer.doInsert(BaseCustomerPeer.java:431)
        at Tester.main(Tester.java:24)
rethrown as org.apache.torque.TorqueException: Attempt to register pool for data
base dblms that is not configured in Torque.properties
        at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doInsert(Unknown Source)
        at com.lms.persist.BaseCustomerPeer.doInsert(BaseCustomerPeer.java:173)
        at com.lms.persist.BaseCustomerPeer.doInsert(BaseCustomerPeer.java:151)
        at com.lms.persist.BaseCustomerPeer.doInsert(BaseCustomerPeer.java:431)
        at Tester.main(Tester.java:24)
Caused by: org.apache.torque.TorqueException: Attempt to register pool for datab
ase dblms that is not configured in Torque.properties
        at org.apache.torque.Torque.getPool(Unknown Source)
        ... 6 more

Ravi kumar
Software Engineer
Harbinger Systems Pvt Ltd