Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2021/05/14 06:56:42 UTC

[MENTORS] Incubator report submitted

HI,

The report has been submitted.

The Sedona and Spot reports do not have sign-off by mentors, so please sign off here [1] before the board meets.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/board/agenda/2021-05-19/Incubator

Re: [MENTORS] Incubator report submitted

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
HI Justin and Dave,

I have just signed off. Yes, this project needs a few more mentors. And
very less IPMC involvement in the project itself.

Regards,
Uma

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@apache.org>.
I can sign off Sedona. Will check to update whimsy now