Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by benoit lair <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/03 12:39:17 UTC

Re: capacity of secondaey stor us eq 0. bug ir known ussue?

Hello,

I have the same issue with cs 4.2 installed from the cloudstack rpm
repositories (the stable ones), found no way to get an ssvm operationnal.

Thanks.

Re: [SOLVED] Re: capacity of secondaey stor us eq 0. bug ir known ussue?

Posted by benoit lair <ku...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Nitin. In fact i ran the ssvm check script.

It said me my nfs server was not reachable, but no more information about
it. So I had to investigate in order to retrieve the real reason why my nfs
server was not reachable. Ssvm check script only says that it can't
communicate with your nfs server.

Thought explaining with details my investigation could give some tips or
some ideas to somebody troubleshooting its own system.

Regards,

Benoit.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Posted by benoit lair <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Issue resolved for me.

In my case, my dashboard said me, i have 0kb of storage on my secondary
storage.

The reason was not due to the cs 4.2, but it was entirely my fault due to a

Posted by Ivan Gladenko <we...@colobridge.net>.
thank you for your answer,
I tried ssvm health check script, everything looks nice - no error or
warning, all works correct.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.