Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/08 22:15:35 UTC

Free machine (EC2) good for dev and TCK work

FYI, for those that don't know.  On EC2 you get free 24x7 usage of a single t1.micro for the first year.  Can be a great way to deal with having a very slow computer or network.

I sent a note to the tck@openejb.apache.org list as well.  There, I've setup an EC2 AMI (machine template) that is good-to-go for Java EE 6 TCK work.  If you are an Apache committer and have filed the NDA, I'd be happy to give you access so you can help with the certification effort.

-David