Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ph...@garrow.com on 2006/11/20 14:39:22 UTC

Seeking web site integrator/developer

Web Developers:
I am a small business owner interested in having an e-commerce website developed for my company. I have read about Apache OFBiz and I am interested in using this for the backend of my site. I am looking for an integrator/developer who has experience developing successful web sites to link OFBiz with my already completed e-commerce front end. If you are a qualified integrator/developer, or if you can recommend a company that you have had good experience with, I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards, Philip Garrow
phil@garrow.com
(413) 549-4541