Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/12/03 23:48:51 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Riester" by Riester

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Riester:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Riester

New page:
Riester Rente is nice [http:/www.vergleich-riester-rente.net Riester Rente]

Re: [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Riester" by Riester

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Joerg Heinicke escribió:
> I'd have removed the link to not give the spam more success by adding
> it to further mailing list archives.
Clever move! ;)

Thanks for providing info about this stuff. I had no idea what it is at
all. Initially, I though the site was a cocoon based site, but the html
code did not convinced me at all. Anyhow I preferred to check with you
folks formore input.

I've just removed the page and added anti-spam keywords. I hope it will
be enough. :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Riester" by Riester

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
It is. Riester-Rente is a specific German pensions product. The page is
about comparing those products from different vendors. Riester is the
former minister of employment and social in Germany.

On 05.12.2006 03:58, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> I wonder if this is wiki spam.
>
> wdyt?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.
>
> Apache Wiki escribió:
>> Dear Wiki user,
>>
>> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cocoon Wiki"
>> for change notification.
>>
>> The following page has been changed by Riester:

I'd have removed the link to not give the spam more success by adding it
to further mailing list archives.

Jörg

Re: [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Riester" by Riester

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> I wonder if this is wiki spam.
>
> wdyt?

I think it is spam

Vadim

Re: [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Riester" by Riester

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
I wonder if this is wiki spam.

wdyt?

Best Regards,