Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 彭鱼宴 <46...@qq.com> on 2018/07/19 04:55:07 UTC

回复: Want to know the Version of Spark can use in Kylin.

Hi Shaofeng,

Thanks for your reply. I know Kylin  now embeds Spark. I mean, if I want to build the cube on spark engine, using the spark cluster 2.3.1 I already deploy, can it success?  Or will it just use the spark engine embeded in Kylin?

Looking forward to your reply and help. This bothers me the whole last week.

Best,
Zhefu Peng
Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Peng,