Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eric Hsieh <ec...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/12 01:45:32 UTC

adding attributes to a row in a dataTable

 Is it possible to set the onlick event of a  generated <tr> in a dataTable? It looks like the only thing you  can set is the style class by using the rowClasses attribute in  <t:dataTable>

Re: adding attributes to a row in a dataTable

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@obsidium.com>.
Eric Hsieh wrote:
>  Is it possible to set the onlick event of a generated <tr> in a
> dataTable? It looks like the only thing you can set is the style class
> by using the rowClasses attribute in <t:dataTable>

See rowOnClick attribute:
   http://myfaces.apache.org/tlddoc/tomahawk/