Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/22 09:56:46 UTC

Fewer number of minor/trivial issues

Hi Experts,
I have just been checking the Beam issue tracker but could not find lot of
minor/trivial tasks. Also many of the existing minor tasks are quite old.
These tasks are very helpful for newbie contributions and it would be great
to see some minor tasks (or a newbie label), and would serve as good
starting points for fresh contributors.

Thoughts ?

Best Regards,
Yash

Re: Fewer number of minor/trivial issues

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.
For the "older" JIRA issues that you might be interested in, I'd suggest
just to comment there. The original reporter or the component lead can
easily verify it is still valid and assign it to you.

With that, Yash, welcome! We look forward to your contributions to the
project.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Ken,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Fewer number of minor/trivial issues

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Scott Wegner <sw...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.