Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nelson Arape <na...@ica.luz.ve> on 2005/09/22 23:37:41 UTC

[m2] site plugin and consolidated reports

Hello fellows

In maven-beta1, Does site plugin support consolidated reports from
sub-projects in a multiproject configurations? and Could someone point me
the way?

Thanks
Nelson Arapé

Re: [m2] site plugin and consolidated reports

Posted by Sena Gbeckor-Kove <se...@gmail.com>.
I was unde the impression that this was an m1 feature. I haven't used
M1 extensively however so I'm perfectly ready to be proved wrong ;)

Regards

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.