Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI" <Al...@CIGNA.com> on 2007/04/17 17:01:22 UTC

[ANN] Tapestry 4 tutorials, parts 2 and 3

I am writing this tutorial for our current and future junior developers
- but also to promote Tapestry, which in my opinion should be a commonly
recognized first choice for any Java Web development.

Parts 2 and 3 were already published, please have a look:

http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Apache/Preparing-the-Workspace-for-Apache-Tap
estry/
http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Apache/Creating-Your-First-Tapestry-Project/

Many more are coming.

Alexander

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

Re: [ANN] Tapestry 4 tutorials, parts 2 and 3

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the articles Alexander, this is obviously very good for
Tapestry. :)

On 4/17/07, Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI <Al...@cigna.com>
wrote:

> I am writing this tutorial for our current and future junior developers
> - but also to promote Tapestry, which in my opinion should be a commonly
> recognized first choice for any Java Web development.
>
> Parts 2 and 3 were already published, please have a look:
>
> http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Apache/Preparing-the-Workspace-for-Apache-Tap
> estry/
> http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Apache/Creating-Your-First-Tapestry-Project/
>
> Many more are coming.
>
> Alexander

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
> immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email
> transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
> intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
> intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
> you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
> compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: [ANN] Tapestry 4 tutorials, parts 2 and 3

Posted by #Cyrille37# <cy...@gmail.com>.
Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI a écrit :
> I am writing this tutorial for our current and future junior developers
> - but also to promote Tapestry, which in my opinion should be a commonly
> recognized first choice for any Java Web development.
>
> Parts 2 and 3 were already published, please have a look:
>
> http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Apache/Preparing-the-Workspace-for-Apache-Tap
> estry/
> http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Apache/Creating-Your-First-Tapestry-Project/

Thanks a lot for sharing your work like that !
It's nice for the community, and for me too ;-)

Best Regards,
Cyrille.