Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wesley Wannemacher <We...@doubleatrailer.com> on 2007/04/06 16:47:07 UTC

[s2] [Friday] [OT] [BBQ] ant build file eclipse webtools

Hello,

I'm feeling a bit lazy right now and was wondering if anyone here has an
example that can help me out.

If you are using Eclipse WebTools (Callisto) and you have an ant build file
that takes your dynamic web project and creates a deployable war file (and
if it runs unit tests and deploys to tomcat as a bonus). Can you post it?

I don't care too much about how clean or elegant, I'm planning on making the
changes/enhancements I need. I'm not a total Ant newb, but just too lazy to
build from scratch right now :)

TIA!!!

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Director of Operations

Re: [s2] [Friday] [OT] [BBQ] ant build file eclipse webtools

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.
https://moskito.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/moskito/moskito-demo/build.xml

not the best probably but it works.

leon

On 4/6/07, Wesley Wannemacher <We...@doubleatrailer.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm feeling a bit lazy right now and was wondering if anyone here has an
> example that can help me out.
>
> If you are using Eclipse WebTools (Callisto) and you have an ant build file
> that takes your dynamic web project and creates a deployable war file (and
> if it runs unit tests and deploys to tomcat as a bonus). Can you post it?
>
> I don't care too much about how clean or elegant, I'm planning on making the
> changes/enhancements I need. I'm not a total Ant newb, but just too lazy to
> build from scratch right now :)
>
> TIA!!!
>
> -Wes
>
> --
> Wes Wannemacher
> Director of Operations
> Double A Trailer Sales, Inc.
> wesw@doubleatrailer.com

Re: [s2] [Friday] [OT] [BBQ] ant build file eclipse webtools

Posted by ma...@yahoo.com.
If you are using tomcat plug-in  www.sysdeo.com/*eclipse*/*tomcat**plugin  ,
*you will have the option to deply the application to a war file.

just right click on the project in the Navigation View, ---> tomcat --->
Export to war file sets in project properties.