Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2017/10/06 14:00:35 UTC

Re: [01/56] [partial] sling-site git commit: Whitespace changes, not sure where those come from but I think there's no actual content changes

Hi Bertrand,

On Fri, 2017-10-06 at 09:26 +0000, bdelacretaz@apache.org wrote:
> -</html>
> \ No newline at end of file
> +</html>

I introduced these changes when deploying via the Maven plugin. I
assumed that they are no big deal since when deploying with the plugin
they did not change anymore.

Might need some tweaking in terms of the maven plugin or in a local
config, not sure about that, see also [1].

[1]: https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings/

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Robert,

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I introduced these changes when deploying via the Maven plugin...

Ok, fine with me as long as that's stable - I tried to have a single
commit with all these whitespace changes, to keep diffs clean.

-Bertrand