Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 04:50:33 UTC

Swift the final frontier

Hi, team.

I'm going to take a stab at finishing up openstack-swift this weekend in
order to prove out multi-region blobs and all.  If you are interested,
follow this jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-300

@jdaggett your AccountApi pull request on swift isn't in the critical path,
but I can help cherry-pick it in, if you have time to finish it off.
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/17

see you on irc.
-A

Re: Swift the final frontier

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I've refactored jiras, so easiest way to track progress is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-73

Re: Swift the final frontier

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
Update.