Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 19:40:34 UTC

beginner is looking for myfaces source code

Hello,
I am looking for myfaces source code.(impl + tomahawk + examples such
as simple.war).
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance,
Julien.

Re: beginner is looking for myfaces source code

Posted by CD <dc...@gmail.com>.
You can also find the source download information on the Wiki here :

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven

HTH,

CD

Posted by CD <dc...@gmail.com>.