Posted to user@struts.apache.org by shashi_struts <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/03 07:15:56 UTC

Http Status 500- No action instance for path /timeSearch could be created

Hi
I am getting this exception when create a action on a form name timings.jsp.

please give me idea to solve this exception

Regards

Shashi Bhushan

Re: Http Status 500- No action instance for path /timeSearch could be created

Posted by Claude Betancourt <st...@cmbsystems.com>.
Make sure you've coded and defined (in struts-config.xml) the corresponding
action and actionForm.  Also, you do not need to specify the form name on
the JSP <html:form...> tag, it'll be placed there by struts when the page is
rendered.

-c