Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alan Menant <am...@jouve.fr> on 2006/05/23 14:32:03 UTC

Beginer : Index a folder

Hello,
I'm new to Jackrabbit, this is what I would like to do but I found no
exemple :

I have a folder with different type of files (pdf, doc, txt, xml, ...),
I would like to be able to index them in order to make searches on this
folder (in full text).

What classes shall I use ?

Thanks

Re: Beginer : Index a folder