Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Malik <ma...@asd.ps> on 2015/03/05 11:29:53 UTC

ASD COMPANY

Hello

When I turn on my derby service I have problem its start then its stop I
don't know why its stop

Can you help me

Good bye

malik  zuhour

Al-andalus Software Development

Al-Berieh, Palestine

Mecca Street, City-Inn Square

Tel : 00970-22422406/5/4

Fax : 00970-22422407

Email:  <ma...@asd.ps> malik@asd.ps

 <http://www.asd.ps/> www.asd.ps

Re: ASD COMPANY

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
> When I turn on my derby service I have problem its start then its stop I don’t know why its stop

Can you find the 'derby.log' for your Derby service?

It should be in the "home" directory for your Derby service,
which is typically the current directory of the command
which starts the Derby service.

Try searching your hard disk for the file 'derby.log',
if you aren't sure where your derby.system.home is.

bryan