Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/06/17 00:51:35 UTC

Re: Exalibur logger: bug or feature?

...Redirecting this to phoenix list...

I am not sure if it is a bug or feature. Someone else want to give him a
hand? ;)

If it is a bug then it should be easy enough to fix it.

At 09:00 PM 6/14/2002 +0300, you wrote:
>Hi,
>if I am not mistaken, default target doesn't work for logs 1.1 If
>corresponding block category is absent log goes to console even though there
>is a valid "default" category. Used with Phoenix (environment.xml)
>
>Andrei
>

>--

Cheers,

Peter Donald
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
everyone gets busy on the proof."
              - John Kenneth Galbraith

Re: Exalibur logger: bug or feature?

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>.
> I am not sure if it is a bug or feature. Someone else want to give him a
> hand? ;)
>
> If it is a bug then it should be easy enough to fix it.
>
> At 09:00 PM 6/14/2002 +0300, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >if I am not mistaken, default target doesn't work for logs 1.1 If
> >corresponding block category is absent log goes to console even though
there
> >is a valid "default" category. Used with Phoenix (environment.xml)

Works for me. category with empty name is default.
Is threre default category have target?
Show me the your environment.xml.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>