Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/15 15:44:47 UTC

Re: Using a cache as an affinity co-located processing buffer in Ignite.Net

Hi Raymond,

Was this question answered?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Raymond Wilson <ra...@trimble.com>.
Are cache interceptors an internal Ignite construct not available in the
Java client?

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 10:37 PM, Raymond Wilson <raymond_wilson@trimble.com