Posted to lokahi-dev@incubator.apache.org by Ludovic Maitre <lu...@free.fr> on 2006/09/27 19:53:05 UTC

[Patch] MySQL SQL Files

Hi all,

Attached is a zip file with the MySQL port of the database of Lokahi.

There is a readme file inside which describe in which order load the
files in the DB.

There is no functions.sql file because all the functions have been
replaced by sql statement declared in the db.properties file (see next
patches).

The contents of the zip file correspond to the folder database/mysql in
my local Lokahi source tree. I don't know where it should be put,
perhaps we could have database/mysql and database/oracle folders with
the sql files inside.

The conversion is not perfect and can be refined later.

These files aren't integrated in the build and deployment process yet
but could. Manual customization of some files is required (see readme).

Best regards,

The file is also available here :
http://projects.ubik-products.com/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=11

--