Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> on 2006/10/24 09:01:37 UTC

FW: reset autoscroll

Hi Matt,

Pls use the list because this could also be interesting for other users.

I use a componentBindung for this (I store the y-scroller or reset it)
My backingBean contains a HiddenInputField:

private transient HtmlInputHidden yScroller = new HtmlInputHidden();

public HtmlInputHidden getYScroller() {
if (this.docDivYScroller==null){
	this.docDivYScroller = new HtmlInputHidden();}
return this.docDivYScroller;
}

public void setYScroller(final HtmlInputHidden value) {
	this.docDivYScroller = value;
}

You can reset it by setting the submitted value to 0:
yScroller.setSubmittedValue("0");

The jsp contains following code:
<t:inputHidden id="yscroller" binding="#{MyController.yScroller }"/>

Now you can manipulate the y-value with JS in your JSP.

MIchael