Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2013/05/27 17:14:59 UTC

[blog post] Automatically Acquiring Synonym Knowledge from Wikipedia

Hello,

Sorry for cross post. I just wanted to announce that I've written a blog post on
how to create synonyms.txt file automatically from Wikipedia:

http://soleami.com/blog/automatically-acquiring-synonym-knowledge-from-wikipedia.html

Hope that the article gives someone a good experience!

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/lucene-4-is-super-convenient-for-developing-nlp-tools.html

Re: [blog post] Automatically Acquiring Synonym Knowledge from Wikipedia

Posted by Rajesh Nikam <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Koji,

Great news ! I am looking forward for this OpenNLP toolkit.

Thanks a lot !
Rajesh

Posted by Rajesh Nikam <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Koji,

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
2013/5/29 Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>

> Hi Rajesh,
>
> Thanks!
> I'm planning to open an NLP tool kit for Lucene, and the tool kit will
> include
> the following synonym library.

sounds nice, looking forward to it.

Tommaso