Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/04/30 20:00:29 UTC

[Fwd: RE: XMLResourcebundle i18n update]

I would like to nominate Neeme Praks as a committer, and official maintainer
of the XML i18n bundle in scratchpad.  He sent me a bunch of updates, that I
may have to get to tomorrow.

His code is thoroughly tested and used in production.  He is willing, and he
understands it well.

His patches brought up a number of issues that should be addressed post release.

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 02:00  30/4/01 -0400, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>I would like to nominate Neeme Praks as a committer, and official maintainer
>of the XML i18n bundle in scratchpad.  He sent me a bunch of updates, that I
>may have to get to tomorrow.
>
>His code is thoroughly tested and used in production.  He is willing, and he
>understands it well.
>
>His patches brought up a number of issues that should be addressed post
release.

+1
Cheers,

Pete