Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vijay Kandy <Vi...@mailcode.com> on 2002/07/13 18:58:49 UTC

Multiple Instances of Tomcat 4.0.4

Hello All,

When I try to run %CATALINA_HOME%\bin\catalina start -f
%CATALINA_HOME%\conf\server1.xml for different server.xml's I get this
message:
usage: java org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina [ -config {pathname} ] [
-debug
 ] [ -nonaming ] { start | stop }

>From the docs, I made copies of Tomcat folder and added the paths to
CATALINA_BASE. Doesnt seem to work either. Can some one point me in the
right direction please? Is there a good documentation?

Thank you,
Vijay

Re: Multiple Instances of Tomcat 4.0.4

Posted by Eddie Bush <ed...@vestus.adabbs.com>.
ubeans.com/tomcat - try that.

I haven't personally done this, so I can't help you.  The above assumes
you're using Apache.  Hopefully someone else will respond that knows more.

Regards,

Eddie