Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/25 16:55:58 UTC

ProductStoreGroupId

Hello,

Ecommerce Module:

Can anyone explain what is the aim of the "ProductStoreGroupId".
I can connect one Vendor with one ProductStoreGroupId.

But then?

If the ProductStoreGroupId has two ProductStores:
- Vendor1StoreId
- Vendor2StoreId

Can i publish on the same webpage the two ProductStores at the same time?
If i change the code of the ecommerce site?

So as to have two different vendors who sell products on the same webpage
like on a for example amazon.com marketplace?

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Re: ProductStoreGroupId

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
By the way i can link the VENDOR party to the PRODUCTSTOREGROUPID in the
Product Configurator in the Catalog Manager under the tab "Vendor".

Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34