Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/02/24 15:48:38 UTC

Callout Modal

I´m using the Callout component.
It opens a "baloon" with some data. Is there a way to make this "baloon"
modal? If don´t, is there a way do close the baloon when user clicks on the
background screen?

Re: Callout Modal

Posted by DeezjaVu <p....@gmail.com>.
Jairo wrote
> I´m using the Callout component.
> It opens a "baloon" with some data. Is there a way to make this "baloon"
> modal? If don´t, is there a way do close the baloon when user clicks on
> the background screen?

Have a look at the PopUpManager:

https://flex.apache.org/asdoc/mx/managers/PopUpManager.html

Re: Callout Modal

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Jairo wrote
> It opens a "baloon" with some data. Is there a way to make this "baloon"
> modal?

I just comes into my mind that you maybe could add a transparent rectangle
as top layer to your display list
(e.g. by using states) and open the callout on top of this.

HTH,
Olaf

Re: Callout Modal

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Jairo wrote
> If don´t, is there a way do close the baloon when user clicks on the
> background screen?

You could just listen to the "mouseDownOutside" Event [1]

HTH,
Olaf

[1]
https://github.com/ok-at-github/Apache-Flex-Callout-demo/blob/master/CalloutDemo.mxml#L16