Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/09/20 15:15:23 UTC

docs for all components and site generation

Howdy,

We chatted in IRC and have agreed on a location for site documentation
and that will be ${basedir}/src/site. So I'm going to move any of the
existing ${basedir}/docs directories for the maven components to the new
location and make a start at:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-40

In addition to taking a stab at site aggregation using the maven
components as an example. I'm just going to quickly move the directories
in CVS so a fresh checkout will be required.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: docs for all components and site generation

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 09:15, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> In addition to taking a stab at site aggregation using the maven
> components as an example. I'm just going to quickly move the directories
> in CVS so a fresh checkout will be required.

Ok, i'm done. All the components with documentation now have a src/site
directory.