Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by si...@skyburgsystems.org on 2018/12/07 06:51:10 UTC

FW: 15th Global Microfinance Forum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 14-15 March 2019

Hi All,

Forwarding this for any interested party wanting to attend the 15th Global Microfinance Forum, Amsterdam, in The Netherlands next year. Please find details below.

Please remember to key in the code word ‘Mifos’ when registering.

Regards,

Sifiso