Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by De...@ubs.com on 2008/03/18 13:30:36 UTC

Imported, included schemas

Hi All!

I'm using XMLBeans to validate xsd schemas, according to specified
rules.
I need to implement the feature to show where the user can find
exception.

I'm trying to get file name using SchemaType.getSourceName() method.

As I have understood, I have the result converted by QNameHelper.java
class.

Is it possible to ease decode it? Is there any helper methods to do it?

And, finally:

Is it possible to see some "stack" of imports, includes? For example I
open a.xsd for validation, it imports b.xsd. Then b.xsd imports c.xsd
and c.xsd includes d.xsd which contain an exception.
The best would be the result: a.xsd -> b.xsd -> c.xsd -> d.xsd, for now
I can just show a.xsd -> d.xsd, by getting path of
property.getContainerType().getSourceName, where property is validating
property or type.getSourceName if I validate a type.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Denis.