Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Federico Fanton <ff...@ibc.it> on 2008/08/22 15:26:03 UTC

[IE7] Shrinked popup calendar when inside a table

Hey everyone!
Another IE7-related weird problem, I'm sorry ^^;
I found that if I use a DateField inside a table, when I click the calendar icon ("17") using IE7, the calendar pops up "shrinked" in width, even if there's plenty of screen space.. When I close the popup and re-open it, it shows up with the right width..

Debugging, I think I found the "culprit" being a

YAHOO.util.Dom.setX(subject, targetPos[0])

inside wicket-date.js (wicket-datetime) line 115, so _maybe_ it's YUI's problem.. Anyway, maybe a simple

if(YAHOO.util.Dom.getX(subject) != targetPos[0])

before the call would prevent the error..
Should I open a JIRA issue? I have a quickstart ready.

Many thanks!

Re: [IE7] Shrinked popup calendar when inside a table

Posted by Federico Fanton <ff...@ibc.it>.

Done, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1803

Re: [IE7] Shrinked popup calendar when inside a table

Posted by Federico Fanton <ff...@ibc.it>.