Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ajit Sadasivan <as...@parabolicsoftware.com> on 2002/08/06 07:24:09 UTC

WSDL Compliant XML-RPC Using tomcar 3.2.4 ?

Hi,

      I am relatively new to web application development
using java.I have been asked to develop a bare minimal
SOAP RPC client and server using WSDL.Earlier we were
able to develop a client and server for SOAP messaging
using Apache soap 2.2,xerces etc.We have located some
sample SOAP RPC clients and server using apache-tomcat.
These clients use the Call,Parameter and Response objects
of soap.In the server side, we need to configure the service
using a set of xml files,part of tomact configration.

	As far as we know,this xml file is not compliant
to WSDL spec.So do you think a tomcat based implementation
will be WSDL compliant ? What do we do next.We else are
the options available to us ? Where is axis,WebLogic etc
standing ?

Please give your valuable comments.

With Regards
Ajit.S