Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Staven Bruce <St...@valleyair.org> on 2003/04/29 02:34:03 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTPD Directives

I am using the latest version of Apache with RedHat 8.0 on a Compaq EVO
workstation. I am implementing a Mailman List server and want to restrict
access to certain scripts within a certain cgi-bin directory that I alias. I
do the follow, but have no luck restricting access to that admin script. I
have been trying to find answers on Apache.org, but nothing seems to fit the
situation exactly........

>From my httpd.conf:

ScriptAlias /mailman /etc/mailman/cgi-bin

<Directory /etc/mailman/cgi-bin>
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
</Directory>