Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David A Powell <da...@compuserve.com> on 2000/09/21 01:20:30 UTC

SQLError handling?

I'm using the SQL XSP Taglib syntax for my SQL queries.  Things are getting
far enough along that I'm wondering how SQL Error codes and SQL Error
messages are returned?  Could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
DPowell

Re: SQLError handling?

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, David A Powell wrote:

> I'm using the SQL XSP Taglib syntax for my SQL queries.  Things are getting
> far enough along that I'm wondering how SQL Error codes and SQL Error
> messages are returned?  Could someone point me in the right direction?

erratically. i suggest using the new esql logicsheet for much better error
reporting capabilities. don't worry, the upgrade is pretty painless.

- donald