Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Kuhn <sk...@ice.mpg.de> on 2002/02/12 17:26:46 UTC

Problems with EcsServletElement

Hi Paul,
thanks a lot for your reply. I well see that it would be another way to use a
JSP-Portlet and to do everything in the JSP, but I thought it would be better
to do the calculations (they are supposed to be rather ambitious) outside the
JSP and to leave only the formatting to the JSP.
Stefan

Re: Problems with EcsServletElement

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Stefan,
You can use taglibs in your JSP.  In this case the calculation would be
in the taglib, and you JSP would just do the formatting.

Paul Spencer